Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A little about myself

Hello everyone,

My name is Orlando Ratliff. I am going to be 23 years old very soon. I have finally choosen the right career path which is Criminial Justice Administration. I am hoping Triton can help me do that. I have procrastinated for many years about attending school, but with a few people pushing me to do so, I am here now.

The reason I want to go into Criminal Justice is because I want to help people in the time of need. I do want start working in the jails first before i go on the street just to ease into this fast pace career. I have a good handful of family members who are in this field. I hope this will help me get a job because people usually say if you have an "in person" it is much easier to get a job. I also want to work in Criminial Justice because it has a good sense of job security.

I think everyone comes to a point in their life where they say to themselves " I have to do something now" otherwise you may not get anywhere in life. I'm basically proving to myself that I can do this even though it is rough going back to school after so many years of being out.

So there's a little something about me. I hope you all like it. Feel free to blog back. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment